Scrolling

Splashes of yellow with pretty pastels

There's no denying that Muuto is one of my favourite Nordic brands. They are always spot on with the latest trends, and I love the designs and colours. This selection of images were styled for Muuto by my neighbour's company All The Way To Paris (ATWTP) (you can see my neighbour Petra's beautiful former home here). I'd like a new house just so that I can buy the huge pink Muuto sofa (do you think my husband would agree to that?!).










For more pastel inspiration you could try my 'decorating with pastels label'....I love pale pink with yellow it's such a great way to update the home for spring don't you think?

For other homes with splashes of yellow (the colour de jour it seems) you might want to check out this and this home.

Would you dare go for a bold sofa?

Have a lovely day!

LATEST COMMENTS:

  1. The pink sofa is nice, but I bet most men would not be happy with it..;). Bold sofas are inspiring to look at, but I believe most of us get tired of them easily. My solution is a white sofa, with setaing covers that I change after mood and season. Right now the colour is dusty pink.. (http://neovias.blogspot.fi/2014/01/recycled-denim-pillow.html)...a colour I am happy with, and there is not too much of, so my husband can live with it also..;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think that's a perfect solution. I am a huge fan of dusty pink too!

      Delete
  2. More pink for the home!! xo Caroline

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Niki, the styling and photos are beautiful and pink sofa is perfect but....... I think that men are not the fans of this sofa.....:(
    Hug!
    http://trendesso.blogspot.sk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I find the yellow couch in that environment totally delightful. Looks very comfortable too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. All images are beautiful... I felt in love with Muuto sofa ;)
    Serena

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing !! Love this yellow sofa!

    ReplyDelete
  7. A pop of colour always adds that extra something to the home - great images :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. really love the styling in the photos. not overdone. of course they had gorgeous furniture to work with!

    ReplyDelete
  9. ooooh, yes i'd go for bold colors on my sofa, but only if i had a mostly white home as a framework. You know, like most of those other gorgeous scandinavian homes you show :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello, I totally love the shelving idea and would love to try something similar in our home. Where did you get the units to make it? I have been searching for something similar but can't find anything! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This isn't my home, although I wish it was. however, I do know where the shelving units are from: Muuto. I hope you find some for your own home :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Privacy Notice: We do not share personal information with third-parties nor do we store information we collect about your visit to this blog for use other than to analyze content performance through the use of cookies, which you can turn off at anytime by modifying your Internet browser's settings. We are not responsible for the republishing of the content found on this blog on other Web sites or media without our permission. This privacy policy is subject to change without notice.

Subscribe To My Scandinavian Home

Subscribe to My Scandinavian Home

skovby ad


 

site by ANAAR

This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website.
MORE INFO