Scrolling

A black, beige and pink Stockholm apartment

Hello! I hope you had a great weekend? I thought I'd start the week with this very cool apartment in Stockholm designed by Pella Hedeby and Marie Ramse  (you must check out their blogs!) for JM. The clean lines and black, grey and a hint of beige /light pink colour palette have been used to highlight the beautiful architecture (by Gert Wingårdh) and create a serene feel. I particularly love the colour on the walls in the sitting room and in the children's bedroom, how about you? And what do you think of the black walls in the bedroom? I think they're kind of striking.












Interior: Pella Hedeby & Marie Ramse. Architecture: Gert Wingårdh. Photography: Kristofer Johnsson

The children's bedroom palette reminds me a lot of a top from Stockholm based brand Mini Rodini my little girl tried on at the weekend (so cute!).

Could you live here?

This weekend my family and I visited Kungsbygget which is about an hour's drive away here in Southern Sweden. The countryside was stunning (there's a pic of our bbq spot on instagram). Kungsbygget has a 1 km zipline (terrifying but so much fun!!) and a summer bobsled run which my girls absolutely loved. If you're ever in this area I can highly recommend it, it's such a fun place. In the winter it's open for skiing too. Do you have anything like that near where you live?

Have a wonderful Monday! 

LATEST COMMENTS:

  1. Oh yes, madame, weekend was fabulous ^_^, we were in cinema for The Hundred-Foot Journey. I can only and only recommend this little piece of romance and cooking and drama, Helen Mirren is amazing.

    Btw., that sofa looks so comfy! We are waiting for our to be delivered on this Friday =)
    Have a nice week.
    Michael
    http://www.ontheleaf.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. though I love & have black walls, I could never use them in my bedroom. I want light and more light in there. The mute pink walls at this house are fantastic though. Great idea. The ''home office'' corner is my favourite.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Blogs are so informative where we a lot of information about a topic. Well done keep it up !!

    The within Designers was founded in singapore which has a view to supply the then new in addition to growing field the actual status it deserves as The Designers singapore a profession and consequently to enhance its image.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Where can I buy the white sofa on the first picture? :) Can't find it...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Privacy Notice: We do not share personal information with third-parties nor do we store information we collect about your visit to this blog for use other than to analyze content performance through the use of cookies, which you can turn off at anytime by modifying your Internet browser's settings. We are not responsible for the republishing of the content found on this blog on other Web sites or media without our permission. This privacy policy is subject to change without notice.

Subscribe To My Scandinavian Home

Subscribe to My Scandinavian Home

skovby ad


 

site by ANAAR

This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website.
MORE INFO