Scrolling

An inspiring interior portfolio

It's Friiiiiday! Yay! Here's a mix of lovely interior images from the portfolio of New York based photographer Emily Johnston Anderson. I often photograph spaces from my home and know just how difficult it is to get lighting right (I never do, but I'm working on it!). I love the way Emily plays with the light and uses items in the foreground to add depth. I have a lot to learn from her photos!











With kind permission from Emily Johnston Anderson

 See the rest of Emily's fantastic portfolio here.

Before I head off into the night (oh, OK day - but it is Friday!....here are a few wonderful links from across the web for a little weekend reading:

The new issue of Covet Garden is out - woohoo! Take a look at some fabulous homes from the latest issue here. This is a perfect example of how a home can look lovely even if there are children's toys everywhere. This shop is so cute. I love that you can get an illustration of your little one made by the talented shop owner and she has the most lovely blog too. I recently recieved a lovely deer motif storage sack from SackMania and now I see they have the cutest birdy cushion.

I hope you all have a wonderful weekend!  I'm heading over the bridge to Copenhagen tonight to celebrate my man's birthday, can't wait! Do you have any fun plans?

LATEST COMMENTS:

  1. Love every single one of those photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. how beautiful place..
    Lovee everything in this post..

    xo,RIst!
    http://ristlicious.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely place. And thanks so much for introducing me to Covent Garden mag-I've never seen it before! Hope you have a lovely evening :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great shots, parts of our house are always so dark it is almost impossible to take any photo's!
    off to check out your tips with a spot of lunch.
    Happy Weekend. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab photos, good lightning! Have a great weekend! Caroline

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, very nice images :) and Happy birthday to you husband :)
    Lovely weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The design and colours are very neat and peaceful.

    interior designer sydney

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Privacy Notice: We do not share personal information with third-parties nor do we store information we collect about your visit to this blog for use other than to analyze content performance through the use of cookies, which you can turn off at anytime by modifying your Internet browser's settings. We are not responsible for the republishing of the content found on this blog on other Web sites or media without our permission. This privacy policy is subject to change without notice.

Subscribe To My Scandinavian Home

Subscribe to My Scandinavian Home

skovby ad


 

site by ANAAR

This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website.
MORE INFO